Sunday, September 7, 2008

what a funny day!

Today I went to times square with my family, which including my mum, sister and my brother-in-law. Firstly, after we parking our car at times square, then we straight went to law yat because we wanna having our lunch at there. Now, let’s guess what we had ate?
Hehe.. can’t get it correctly right? We are having our lunch at sushi king…..yoo hoo!! And having my favourite meal~~ unagi set….. then my sister has took d crab meat, but it’s too bad, because I cannot eat …

Afterward we went to sg. Wang, and shopping at there… actually I got nothing to buy de, but my sister asked me and mum to go, so we just go lor…. Actually we are just accompanying my sis only….( hopefully she didn’t view my blog, or not sure she will say~ next time don’t want ask u to go out liao) haha… am I so bad?? Saying her thing at her back side..

After we drank too much of water and ate too much of food, so we have to go to toilet…. Some silly thing happened at there… my sister don’t want to go to toilet, so she just wait at outside there, then my brother-in-law went into male toilet, me and my mum went into female toilet…. But both d toilet is not at the same floor.. male toilet is at G floor, and female toilet at LG floor.. so we have to go downstair lor… and afterward we have to go upstair again to meet them.. we are waiting for them at there….but it is too bad, we didn’t see them…. So we just walk around there and try to find them out… but we still can’t found them…suddenly my hp is ringing, they also finding us…. They said they are not at G floor, so me and mum go to LG again… after we have reached LG floor, my hp was ringing again, they asking where were us?! After answering his call, then we went to LG floor again…. OMG!!!! Still didn’t saw them……what d???!!! we have walk up n down again and again already… my hp ringing again, this time my brother-in-law asking where were us clearly, he said he at 1st floor…. How come?? Why they go upstair…..? so tired, we have to go to 1st floor to find them again….sweat …. Afterward I got scolded by my sister. So pity man… I am innocent !!! sob sob…. But it’s nothing for me la, because just now d situation are quite funny, and my sister is not really scold me .. hehe

After finish our ‘shopping’, then her husband (my brother-in-law) just fetch us go back home lor… nothing special liao…. Hehe…..

No comments: