Saturday, September 13, 2008

my trip~

This evening went to kuala selangor with my family…. Actually we want to go to kampong selangor fireflies park… but before we go there, we went to taman melawati first… walao, that place got a lot of monkeys there, so me and my sister not dare to go down from the car….but my brother-in-law just go down only and took many photos at there…. (next time show you guys). There also got many foreigner, and those foreigners take d peanut and feed them…..so the monkeys feel so excited and just follow d that foreigner….the monkeys also climb up on d body of that foreigner….. seems so scary….. but that guy not scared at all…. Those monkeys also very ‘naughty’, they jumping on d top of our car, like open party only…..
Then my sister really very scared of it, so when d monkeys are in front of her that time, she not dare to open her eyes and see….

Afterward we went to eat our dinner!! Because of I cannot eat seafood, so they ordered lemon chicken chop for me, then they ordered another foods to eat…. but that restaurant really too bad la…I mean d taste of the foods…. What the??!! My chicken chop is too sour, then the taufu is too salty….. the fried sotong is too salty also….then d vegetables ….. haiz, I also don’t know how to describe it…. Not I want to critic that restaurant la, but it is really not good lor….i’m not the people who fussy, but also saying like that, then how about for the other peoples? I also don’t know what is their comments leh…. Because I didn’t ask them… haha….

After having our meals , then we went to kampong selangor fireflies park….. after we bought d tickets, then we straight go to with d boat and start to go around that place…. we saw some fireflies at there….. they just looks like a small light bulb only, and they are just keep twinkling at there…. A worker told us actually the life of d fireflies is very short only… they just can live for 2 or 3 months…. And he also told us that we are coming on d not suitable time, because today is fourteen( follows the chinese calendar) , the moon is very bright, so that we cant really view d fireflies of the two sides of us if we are in d middle ~ he said if we come on 1st until 8th , then d views will be more beautiful than today’s one…. But we have missed that…. Never mind, still got many chances…haha…

Sigh, so tired now….have to go to bed already~~ byez my friends~

No comments: