Thursday, September 11, 2008

sad day~

Today so sad~~ I think my bm test will get d lower marks than my frens liao….. haiz, dun make me start to hate bm this subject….. how come I did a big careless mistake in my novel part….. it’s too bad!! And now is d trial exam leh, it is very very important !! why I so stupid…..when I told my mum about that, she just keep saying ‘how come?!’ then after that she continue to say, I also cant help u in this… And of course she blamed me also la… sigh….. why she don’t want comfort me? But may be she is helping me to face the truth!

Another sad story is just now my friend told me that ‘someone’ don’t wanna be back my friend! I thought I will feel sad about that answer…. But I m not!! I feel nothing with that…. But is it that is my real feeling? Is that I really put him aside? Who can answer me?!! I think nobody can answer me, because I also not even know what I want … but at here I want to say thank you to someone… he is my friend and also his friend~~ Stanley kit kit~ tq so much for helping to ask such that question~ and thanks for comfort me when I’m sad!

If he is viewing my blog, please give me some comments….

Nothing to write already~~ my mood is not that good~ so byez~

No comments: