Saturday, September 6, 2008

about my feeling~~

Recently too many thing happened to me, may be I am too stress or may be I scared or what, I start to become lazy and feel like don’t care in everything, even my studies. My chemistry are so poor, but then I have facing spm this year, now still got 2 months to go. Hopefully my chemistry in my spm at least can get C, I don’t hope I will get d result worse than that. Then I hope my biology can get A, but don’t know it’s possible or not. Hehe…actually I also hope my add maths can get A.

Don’t want talk about this la~~ so now let’s me talk about other thing la.. I felt so lucky bcoz I got a kai kor that very nice…he really is a good person and he will help me if I facing any problem…. But he stay quite far from me, so I long time didn’t see him already, but we are always sms, so our relation is quite good…haha…. Now I really miss him very much…..bcoz he is my lovely kor, I will always love him, but it is not tat kind of ‘love’ , not a couple love… hehe…..hopefully he will always remember me and will never forget me after he graduate..

Recently I feel a bit lonely, because I didn’t like anyone right now…. May be that is a good thing for me, because it will not affect my mood…..and I m facing spm this year, so if I really love a person, I also won’t pak tor in this year …. Somemore nobody like me now…..and I also din love anyone now…..am I still like him?? Someone that I can’t forget in this 3 years…..before that he is really very important for me, but now I think it is NOT! He is no more important for me, but I still caring of him… I hope he will happy everyday, and my Biggest hope is we can be back friend! I will keep our sweet memory in my heart deeply… hopefully he will not forget our sweet memory too….

No comments: