Sunday, May 31, 2009

my broken heart

Maybe b4 I really think about want to break up with u, but now when u said it out 1st, at that time I only realized my heart is pain… maybe I love u more than I expected already… or maybe its deeper than d sea… we just together for not so long only, but how come I so sad? Before that I told u I liked sunrise, because its give a hope to us… but now I don’t like sunrise, because every morning I woke up, then I realized how cruel is d reality… without u, time flow so slow, a strong feeling of loneliness in my heart… like my friend said, regret is worse, even worse compared to dying… sorry to say that, I am… but time will heal… but even though my heart is healed, in d deepest, there’s no ones can see…. There is still a scar there, that cannot be healed…my heart is like a fragile glass, once broken, it cannot be back d original one … no matter how hard u try… because its already not a perfectly heart… I thought your heart is with me, but don’t know since when, u already taken out from me…

No comments: