Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New started 2009

Today got a friend asked me to write a blog… because he said 2009 is new year, so should post some new things.. Yes, I agree with him, so just simply write something…

I like a guy recently…. For me, he is smart but not conceited.. I like to chat with him everyday… but he is not online everyday, so recently I also always on n off, because I am waiting him to on9… I feel I am so useless… I shouldn’t like him, because he is …..(secret), actually I never meet with him… that is why… but d way I knew him is very common…He is not leng zai but I just like him… maybe his studies is very well…and of course the important one is I got feel on him… but nowadays since he did a thing … that made me feel bad…. Because of that I hate him…(not really hate)…Just to say Don’t Like lorzz….. but if I view from his angle, not his fault also… but I Just don’t like…. Actually I should continue to like him or just 4get him? But now I feel I lost interesting toward him ady…

No comments: